Wear Right Jewelry With Right Clothing
Don’t mind, as it is a weird comparison, if dogs are best friend of a Man, then jewelry is best friend of a woman. Here I am trying to express the importance of jewelry in women’s life. If you are reading this then you must be a woman who is keen to recognize how to match her latest jewelry with a dress. In case my above mentioned assumptions are incorrect, then let me give you what you are searching exactly before you move onto any other website.
Here are few important tips that you can utilize when you match your jewelry with your clothing:
1. At start, select what you love to boaster. Women just want to boaster something that is new but do it in a trend that doesn’t appear so. Thus, if it is a new dress that you wish others to appreciate and adore you for, then I suppose your jewelry turns into secondary. Though, in case it is only about jewelry then you should read more.
2. There are different types of Jewelry, few are tiny, few are chunky, few are contemporary, few are ethnic; few are costly jewelry and few are reasonable. Whatsoever your jewelry can be, the means you use it makes special and you look inestimable.
3. Still, I might be whipping around the bush but it is good to get you temperate up for my tips earlier as well. Here is my initial tip: Never exceeds your jewelry, in case your dress is somewhat which covers your neck and shoulders. Or can say, intense jewelry seems elegant on your skin thus go for a corset once you prefer to wear that thick heavy jewelry.
4. With the help of ethnic fashion jewelry you have to be very cautious with the dress color. Most of the jewelry covers almost all colors of the main hues that exist and therefore matching it up with a specific color may become difficult. It is best to keep the jewelry in spotlight by using a monotone shaded dress that is subtle and earthy. Earthy is exactly what the subject is with handmade or ethnic jewelry which contains raw metals, beads and strings.
5. As of personal occurrence I have understood that if you are dressing satin or silk dress, you should try to keep your jewelry minimum. Possibly simple silver pendants on the neck, or silver necklaces whatever and just a match-up of beautiful earrings with diamonds or colored stones would do the magical effect.
6. Summer and cotton clothing go fine with ethnic fashion jewelry. This type of fashion is much important in nations like India. Thus, in case you wish to look like a mannequin of India, you must pair up metal or funky wooden jewelry pieces with light brown loose clothing such as a kurta.
7. Black and white clothes are commonly permitted for almost any type of jewelry. It is same as you are covered in a backdrop to emphasize the jewelry you use. Though, in case your dress has beads, stones or any other extra fashion accessories connected to them that themselves give the impression of jewelry then please do stay away from accessorizing more.
More info : Chennaistore